The Treetops Trifecta is a micro-stage race with 5K, Hill Climb and Half Marathon events over two days at one of Michigan’s top resorts. The weekend begins on Saturday morning with a 5K on newly crafted single track at the resorts main campus. This is followed by a 1K Hill Climb on the resort’s alpine ski area on Saturday afternoon. A special pasta dinner is offered to participants and guests on Saturday night. The event concludes with a half marathon staged at the resorts North Campus with a scenic course that includes single track through the Headwaters Conservancy land and Treetops Project Nature, a landscape that offers stunning views of the Sturgeon River Valley.
- Event/Venue Location: Treetops Resort
- Distance: Half Marathon, Trail, 1K Hill Climb, 5K
- Event Website: http://www.greatlakesendurance.com
- Registration URL: http://www.active.com/gaylord-mi/running/distance-running-races/treetops-trifecta-2017
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 715-701-0360
- Timing: yes