This competitive sprint-distance race, great for both veteran and novice athletes is staged at beautiful Bixler Lake just north of Fort Wayne, with 500 meter lake swim, 12.75 mile bike race including highway straight-away and 5-K cross-country style run, including
a stretch in and around the authentic windmills of the Mid-America Windmill Museum before a shady and spectator-friendly finish in the park. Two and three person teams are permitted. High-quality chrono-track race timing. Register at www.kpctriathlon.com . The race is open to individuals, two and three-person teams and youth ages 15-17. The swim and run are laid-out in a spectator-friendly fashion, and the park setting, includes children’s play equipment to entertain younger spectators.
Co-sponsors include KPC Media Group Inc., Kendallville Rotary Club, the City of Kendallville and the Cole Family YMCA.
For more information visit www.kpctriathlon.com or email email@example.com .
Funds raised by the race will support the KPC Newspaper In Education (NIE) program in the northeast Indiana counties of DeKalb, LaGrange, Noble and Steuben. Learn more about NIE at www.kpctriathlon.com.
- Event/Venue Location: Kendallville Outdoor Recreation Complex, 524 S Allen Chapel Road
- Distance: 1/4 mi Swim, 12 mi Bike, 5k Run, Triathlon, Sprint
- Event Website: http://www.kpctriathlon.com
- Registration URL: https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/40990853/select-race?e4p=e82937e9-919f-4c42-a974-7f9b9692eddc&e4ts=1482952585&e4q=8b857375-9015-4a43-a21b-a0684f6011c9&e4c=active&e4e=snawe00000000&e4h=05e8041fb0e9c9489ea2b9b3056772f3&e4rt=Safetynet&_p=651697760
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 260-347-0400 x1161
- Timing: yes
- Video: http://vimeo.com/81459385