Connect with your wild self on this run through the wide open spaces of Hickory Grove Conservation Area. This 5K trail race journeys through woodland, prairie and riverfront habitats with stunning views of the native fall wildflowers and grasses in full bloom, and the beginning of the leaf color change of the oaks and hickories that line the wooded trails. This electronically timed, looped course features moderate terrain that will provide an exciting and challenging experience for runners of all skill levels.
- Event/Venue Location: Hickory Grove Conservation Area
- Distance: Running, Trail, 5K
- Event Website: http://www.mccdistrict.org/rccms
- Registration URL: https://apm.activecommunities.com/mccdistrict/Activity_Search/run-wild-race-for-open-space-5k/441
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 815-479-5779