10.14.17 GREAT AMAZING RACE Wisconsin family friendly adventure race
(This event has passed)
SIGN UP NOW ... An Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Run/Walk for Adult & Kids ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
It's all about TEAMWORK! Since 2012, this fun race features teams of two people racing in competition with other similar age teams. Contestants are directed to perform a variety of mental & physical challenges (together) at multiple stops along the 1.5 mile course. How well you work together is the most important skill to winning the race.
Walk, jog or run - yet be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It's a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race! Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to all ages - pee wees to grandparents.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades K-12..
3. 2 course levels ... recreation (for leisure pace teams) & competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
PEDIATRIC CANCER CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on social media or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value). ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")