Hills Are Alive Trail Run & Walk
(This event has passed)
Kenosha County is filled with great county parks and wonderful running trails, please join us at KD County Park in Western Kenosha County in the Twin Lakes/New Munster area.
This Hill-n-Dale course has some great scenic views overlooking a crystal clear lake and you just might find yourself needing to take a few "selfies" during your trail adventure! The trail is well maintained and not highly technical so this course is welcoming, but also challenging with hills for those wanting to really test their fitness level.
This is a looped course and runners can select between the 8 mile, 5.5 mile or 3 mile events, and walkers can select either the 5.5 mile or 3 mile events. Note that no awards are given for walkers or runners in the 3 mile event. We are very friendly in in this regard, if you signed up for example for the 5.5 mile run and you are feeling great and want to run and additional loop or 8 miles, have at it, just let us know at the finish you ran the new distance. If you enjoy running or walking with your dog, well this event is also DOG FRIENDLY!!
- Event/Venue Location: KD County Park (on County Rd KD)
- Distance: Trail, 3.5 miles, 8.5 miles, 3.5 mile CaniCross, 5 Mile, 10 Mile
- Event Website: http://www.xcthrillogy.com/hills-are-alive-trail-run-walk.html
- Registration URL: https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/105271
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 262-925-0300
- Timing: no