25K race starts deep in the Lower Tahquamenon River wilderness on dirt forest road surrounded by birch trees and forest floor of wild blueberries. Course features wilderness lakes, pine forests, bogs, and 4 miles along the Tahquamenon River. 10K runs from the Lower to the Upper Tahquamenon Falls. Wild blueberry pastries and organic iced coffee featured for post race goodies.
- Event/Venue Location: Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Distance: Running, Trail, 25K, 10K
- Event Website: http://www.greatlakesendurance.com
- Registration URL: http://www.active.com/paradise-mi/running/trail-heads/tahqua-trail-run-2018
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 715-701-0360
- Timing: yes