As Wisconsin’s oldest gran fondo, this year’s riders can climb through the historic streets of Mineral Point, WI en route to Ludden Lake and across the scenic countryside of Iowa County (WI) along their quest to cover from 50km to 300km before the sun goes down. By the end of the day some riders will have climbed over 13,500 ft – the equivalent of Summit Peak (CO) or Mauna Loa (HI).
- Event/Venue Location: Harris Park
- Distance: 50 km, 100 km, 150 km, 200 km, 250 km, 300 km
- Event Website: http://www.wisconsingranfondo.com
- Registration URL: https://www.wisconsingranfondo.com/wgfs-registration/
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 608-630-3871
- Timing: yes