Connect with your wild self on this run through the wide open spaces of Hickory Grove Conservation Area. Journey through woodland, prairie and wetland habitats as your enjoy the colors of fall with stunning views of wildflowers, grasses and towering oak and hickory trees. This timed event features moderate terrain to provide an exciting and challenging experience for runners of all skill levels.
- Event/Venue Location: Hickory Grove Conservation Area
- Distance: Running, Trail, 5K
- Event Website: http://www.mccdistrict.org/rccms/run-wild-race-for-open-space-5k/
- Registration URL: https://apm.activecommunities.com/mccdistrict/Activity_Search/run-wild-race-for-open-space-5k/628
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: (815) 479-5779
- Timing: no