Petrifying Springs County Park is a hidden jewel of trails. This is an ideal trail running and waking event for the more adventure minded. You will encounter single track trails, groomed trails, and, if the Pike River cooperates, a river crossing. Endurance runners and walkers share they same 4 mile loop course.
- Event/Venue Location: Petrifying Springs County Park
- Distance: Running, Trail, 4 or 8 mi walk, 8, 12, or 16 mi run, 16 mi two-person relay
- Event Website: http://www.xcthrillogy.com
- Registration URL: https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/111280
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 262-925-0300