For the last 26 years, the ABC 7 Gibbons 5K Run and 3K Walk has proven itself as a landmark event in the Chicagoland area and is a major fundraiser for the Leukemia Research Foundation.
Each year on the third Thursday evening in June, more than 2,000 people gather along Chicago’s downtown lakefront to run, walk and raise funds in search of a cure for all blood cancers.
- Event/Venue Location: Arvey Field, Grant Park, Chicago IL
- Distance: 5K run, 3K walk
- Event Website: https://allbloodcancers.org/gibbons5k
- Registration URL: https://lrf.enmotive.com/events/register/2020-abc7-gibbons-5k-run-and-3k-walk
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 847-424-0600
- Timing: yes
Save $5 off your registration
Save $5 through 06/13/20
Use code CA