25K race starts deep in the Lower Tahquamenon River wilderness. The course winds through pine swales and birch forests with a a carpet of wild blueberries and reindeer moss. Runners enjoy high scenic ridges and 4 miles along the Tahquamenon River. 10K runs from the Lower to the Upper Tahquamenon Falls. Wild blueberry pastries and organic iced coffee featured for post race goodies.
- Event/Venue Location: Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Distance: Running, Trail, 25K, 10K
- Event Website: https://greatlakesendurance.com
- Registration URL: http://www.active.com/paradise-mi/running/tahqua-trail-run-2020
- Email: Click here
- Event Phone: 715-701-0360
- Timing: yes